THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We love us some fried green maters here too. Thank you for doing them the right way with cornmeal. So incredibly delicious. Those pickles look especially scrumptious too.

Thanks John! I wanted a nice crisp and crunch to them and the fish fry was perfect.

Looks great neighbor
Some times the simple things are so good. Your knocking off things your never cooked regular!

Thanks neighbor! Agreed on simplicity. It's been working great for me lately.

I love some fried green tomatoes, we do ours in Italian bread crumbs, topped with goat cheese and a mango habanero chutney! So incredibly good! I see you also have the Duchess as well! One of my favorites.

Now that sounds delicious. Love all the components you named and Duchess is awesome! :thumb:

Now that sounds delicious. Love all the components you named and Duchess is awesome! :thumb:

Yeah man, the goat cheese both offsets the crunchy with the smooth as well as the spicy with the cool, it's a really well rounded app.

If you share my ideas about the Duchess, have you had Bon Chien?

Dang. I've never been much interested in trying Fried Green Tomatoes, but yours sure got me to change my mind!

Yeah man, the goat cheese both offsets the crunchy with the smooth as well as the spicy with the cool, it's a really well rounded app.

If you share my ideas about the Duchess, have you had Bon Chien?

I can imagine. Haven't had Bon Chien. I'll def try it.

Homegrown fried green tomatoes and handmade fried pickles? It doesn't get much better than that! :clap:

Thanks TMac!

Dang. I've never been much interested in trying Fried Green Tomatoes, but yours sure got me to change my mind!

To be honest, I imagined them being good but it was way better than I expected.

Fantastic work right there, Sako! I wish my first round had come out that well...and my second...and third...:redface:...let's just say I get 'em at Gus' Fried Chicken now. I loves me some fried green tomatoes & those look great!

Wow! amazing job, I can just imagine the sandwich I could make out those tomatoes and pickles.

Thanks Bill!

Give it a go I think you'll like it, it's a bit pricy, but very complex! The full name is Abbaye de Saint Bon-Chien, by BFM.

http://www.brasseriebfm.ch/en/our-beers/labbaye-de-saint-bon-chien

Will do for sure. I love complex.

Fantastic work right there, Sako! I wish my first round had come out that well...and my second...and third...:redface:...let's just say I get 'em at Gus' Fried Chicken now. I loves me some fried green tomatoes & those look great!

Thanks Greg!! I doubt you'd do any less. :thumb:

Still have to hit up Gus'.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back