THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you able to ship to new Zealand? At what cost for shipping?
It's so unfair that I miss out on all the best Q products just because I live at the arse end of the world!!!
Order would (in the first instance) be a 5lb bag (haven't decided which variety yet, they all look Awesome!).
Slowest/cheapest shipping method is fine, but the bag would need to be double wrapped, they get real grumpy when powder leaks from packages around here! Lol

Cheers

Last edited:
Been meaning to reorder and that just makes it all that much easier. Just put in an order for 1-5lb Season All and 1-5lb Spicy Apple. Damn you steph for making such good products!! I gotta say that the Season All has become my go to spice. Made some home made chicken noodle soup last night. The only spices I added was the Seaon All, and everyone loved it. Keep up the good work!

Attachments

Back