THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stlsportster

Babbling Farker
Name or Nickame
Parental Assigned Label
Been threatening for years. Finally did it. Sent an evite to our 5 closest family friends and said come over Sunday, I’m gonna empty the deep freeze. It needs a good thaw so let’s get busy. 25ish including some growing teenage boys..and their dads.

Started this thawing earlier this week. (I paid $.29/lb few days after Thanksgiving)

q6CFp4wl.jpg

And pulled this out today. For the record. 2 slabs of spares with tips, 1 slab baby back, 1 slab beef shiners, 2 pork tenderloin, 1 bone in leg of lamb, and a package of chicken quarters.

iMDYp1el.jpg

Oh....and the corned beef brining since Sunday.

wvAdAS9l.jpg

Enough?

Very lucky neighbors Never saw my invite and I do dishes Ask Cowgirl

The neighbors ain’t invited. They just gotta smell the smoke and deal with my friends parking up and down the street.

What no sides yet?

Told our friends ... we got meat. You bring sides, desserts, and beverages. I’ll have a few cold ones set out too and I’m sure my wife will make some of her famous Asian slaw too.

But we called it Meatfest. Not sidefest.

That looks like a lot of fun. My neighbors are going to have to suck it up this weekend too! Ha ha

Back