Comfort Food- Chili

Doesn't appear to be available on Amazon.

Brother, my first go round with this mix I bought from Sucklebusters Area 51 on their website. Look at the artwork on Ghosttown and Sucklebusters. Anyway I have mad respect for Sucklebusters products and figure if they were aligning with a a Terlingua Champ it has to be good. Well eventually I ran out. I couldn't locate the Ghost town anywhere, online in-store emails no bueno. So I joined a Chili Cook-off site explained what I was looking for and a nice lady put me in touch with Ghost Town. I'm on their email list now. (I had an old email)
I ordered from their website and in three days Ghost town was on my porch

I received my order for this chili seasoning yesterday, anxious to try it over the weekend. Glad to know it isn’t over the top with the heat level as my wife would not be able to handle it.

This is why I resist using chili "mixes". I want the heat level to be under my control. Sometimes the chili peppers are enough to stand on their own and I don't need any chili powder or cayenne.

Looks good, Brother! :mrgreen:

Some times, I gotta add the beans. They don't agree with me, but they taste so good.

Brother, my first go round with this mix I bought from Sucklebusters Area 51 on their website. Look at the artwork on Ghosttown and Sucklebusters. Anyway I have mad respect for Sucklebusters products and figure if they were aligning with a a Terlingua Champ it has to be good. Well eventually I ran out. I couldn't locate the Ghost town anywhere, online in-store emails no bueno. So I joined a Chili Cook-off site explained what I was looking for and a nice lady put me in touch with Ghost Town. I'm on their email list now. (I had an old email)
I ordered from their website and in three days Ghost town was on my porch

I found this. Is it right?

https://www.ghostownchili.com/product-page/ghostown-chili-spice-2oz-box

Link to Ghost Town Chili with discount code

I tried it and it worked. Discount code chili2023

Last edited:
For grins I put in 8 boxes, this is what it looked like

Last edited:
I dont know how I missed this. Looks really good. Love a good bowl of Chili. Looks like you got some beans in there too :thumb:

Back