THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SmokinAussie

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Gold Coast, Queensland! (Finally Escaped Melbourne
Name or Nickame
Bill
G'Day Bruces! :becky:

A while ago I was lucky enough to win a Throwdown by copying some chicken wings Moose did a looooong time ago.

Usually, when I win one I give the prize to a deserving member.

This time the prize was 4 POUNDS of Oakridge BBQ rubs!:twitch:

Holy cow, pig and chicken I thought. That's worth paying to get it shipped!

So I dropped a message to my good buddy Kirk and asked him if he'd like to help out. His payment? He gets one of the Oakridge rubs for his trouble and I pay for the shipment by PayPal.

Easy! He said yes and it arrived today!

P-20221020-111335.jpg

Hmmm. Looks like Kirk threw in some more stuff!
P-20221020-112319.jpg

Oh Yes!
P-20221020-114142.jpg

Been wanting to try this for EVER!
P-20221020-114351.jpg

And Naturally, I had to have these!
P-20221020-114439.jpg

This is the whole package. Kirk added some extra rubs and stickers!

P-20221020-115116.jpg

The Keith's Farm rubs were given to Kirk by Paul Shirley! So thanks also to Paul! I was also out of Yardbird, so this is really great. In addition to that, Kirk threw in some Naturiffic!

P-20221020-115150.jpg

I just love the stickers as well!

P-20221020-115201.jpg

MASSIVE Thanks to Mike Trump of OAKRIDGE BBQ! Please support Mike as a sponsor. The Throwdown prize is really generous. Mike's rubs are extremely valued in Australia but very expensive because of our Aussie Peso and the shipping costs. Getting a delivery care package like this is just amazing so THANKS MIKE!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap.

Support your sponsors in the Throwdowns!

Thanks everyone. I just don't know what to use first!

Cheers!

Bill

Throw that Cubs sticker into the garbage immediately!!! :tsk: That Uncle Chris's Steak rub is good stuff!

Congratulations Bill! TDs are awesome (and Brethren even more awesome).

Looks like you've gotta a buncha cooking in your future. Looking forward to seeing the results.

That's quite the package, Bill. And you deserve everything in it and more!

Thanks for staying with us all these years and for all you've contributed as well.

Back