THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4ever3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I don’t often eat vegetables but when I do, it’s brussel sprouts!

Brussel sprouts with duck fat and Albukirky green chili is where it’s at!

So ya think that Oakridge Santa Maria is only for beef, WRONG!!!! It is AWESOME on chicken thighs!!!

I’m not looking over the Tonys

This dinner hit the spot!

As always!!Thanks for lookin’!

Looks good! The best part of the chicken and one of my favorite veggies. Did you cook the sprouts from raw or were they precooked first? I would have precooked them for fear of being too crunchy.

Thanks y’all!!

Looks good! The best part of the chicken and one of my favorite veggies. Did you cook the sprouts from raw or were they precooked first? I would have precooked them for fear of being too crunchy.

These were frozen Jeremy, but when we buy fresh we boil them then blanch then pat dry.

Good job on the Brussels. We eat them quite often. A couple years ago one of the brethren mentioned adding a tablespoon of good peanut butter and stirring until coated. So little you can’t see it but provides a background flavor. Not often but when we do we enjoy it.

Yours look great

Back