THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Dom
A freezer dive yesterday turned up the following:

burger balls
red and green peppers
bacon
hamburger buns

In addition, my wife bought mushrooms and cauliflower at the market since she knew Smashburgers on the Blackstone were on the menu for dinner.

I forgot to take pics of the bacon on the griddle. You know what bacon on the Blackstone looks like, insert that picture here -

Next we got started with the 'shrooms and the peppers -

I95BBpa.jpg

7keSxkH.jpg

The burgers, seasoned with Simply Marvelous Peppered Cow -

hZCPAu9.jpg

One flip only, then add Provolone for the Mrs and Swiss for mine -

tizBwSI.jpg

Some sorry a$$ looking buns, not winning any photo awards -

KZYXhAf.jpg

My burger plate is ready. No cheese skirts, but there's nothing like a burger with ketchup (mayo for the Mrs), lettuce, red & green peppers, mushrooms, bacon and pickles -

oNn6gid.jpg

(Yeah, the side of roasted cauliflower w/ Balsamic is unorthodox.)

DBXTyu2.jpg

Messy to hold together, but oh so good -

DfzTl53.jpg

My pics don't do this burger justice, but damn it was a good burger. And like John's post - no tallow, no sous vide, no YT special effects :mrgreen:, just some smashed beef, cheese, some exceptional fixin's and a well seasoned Blackstone.

Regards,
-lunchman

Appetites don't care how pretty it is, as long as it tastes good and I guarantee that would take care of my hunger, which has grown exponentially since I looked at this thread. We are socked in with rain for the next few days, but I promise you as soon as it's nice out, I'll be throwing some of those on the flat top myself!

All looks great, but you lost me with the word ketchup. On the other hand, your wife has great taste in condiments :mrgreen:

The sad looking buns were fed to the birds so I had leftovers last nite on a toasted brioche bagel. I think this may be a new way to serve my smashburgers. Yum.

Back