BBQ Brethren Calendar

ok.. theres dozens out there. have to pick one. will work on it later. have to run out. if you want to pick one you like, google xenforo calendar add on. I was looking for one that will pick up the birthdays from the database.

ok.. theres dozens out there. have to pick one. will work on it later. have to run out. if you want to pick one you like, google xenforo calendar add on. I was looking for one that will pick up the birthdays from the database.

AndyB - Calendar seems to be well liked. I have no clue on the structure or the tie ins and tags. But seems to have a lot of options.​

I loaded Andys calendar. It's sparse. And doesn't load the birthdays. Look on the navigation bar. I'm either going to have it molded or find another.

I loaded Andys calendar. It's sparse. And doesn't load the birthdays. Look on the navigation bar. I'm either going to have it molded or find another.
I agree. I'll look later today and see what else may be out there. The Zenforo forums may have some insight.

I agree. I'll look later today and see what else may be out there. The Zenforo forums may have some insight.
send me link to the one you were looking at. the one i put up has no ties ins. i coulnt even find how to add an event to it. its not a permissions thing because the only permission is to make it visable
Theres some out there thats on the expensive side but i think is way overkill for us. Does alot of stuff but 90% we dont use and is complicated for our use.

send me link to the one you were looking at. the one i put up has no ties ins. i coulnt even find how to add an event to it. its not a permissions thing because the only permission is to make it visable
Theres some out there thats on the expensive side but i think is way overkill for us. Does alot of stuff but 90% we dont use and is complicated for our use.
Check your Conversations/PM's

Back