THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bbutts

Knows what a fatty is.
Name or Nickame
If there are any KCBS Judges that are not already signed up for Lakeside Que-topia on September 17th, I could use a few more alternates.

We have had a little turnover in our judge list and are trying to keep our judges 100% KCBS Certified.

I am currently covered, but could use a few more stand-by's if you would be in the area.

Are the judges in the King/Queen of the Grill backyard contest going to consist of KCBS certified?

I will be filling any open spots in the King/Queen with alternates that were not seated for the KCBS event. It is a just for fun event and we are borrowing some of the KCBS rules. We will be giving some of the King/Queen slots to a couple of dignitaries and sponsors. We have had a little turnover in the KCBS event which has seated several alternates. If I sign up a couple more teams, I will use all of my current alternates.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Back