THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smoke Dawg

Quintessential Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
IMF
Negative temperatures, a little snow and alot of wind/ Perfect day for Chili.

Had some left over sausage from breakfast burritos, Some Rib Eye trimmings from a primal, and about a 1/2 pound of venison burger after making patties for diner.

MSD made some spicy Bloody Mary mix and I had a bunch left over from Daytona Bloody Mary so it seemed a match destined to be.

Meat.jpg

Added 10 cloves of sliced and chopped garlic, a few shakes of chili powder, some HDD, some home made jalapeno powder, a can of Beef Consomme, and some sliced freeze dried Jalapenos.

Japs.jpg

Brought to a boil and then let simmer a couple hours, Added a can of red Beans, another handful of sliced jalapenos, and onions. Then let simmer a couple more hours.

Simmer.jpg

Let cool and it will be dinner tonight. Been thinking about it all day!

Last edited:
Q0unMyt.gif

That's what I'm talking about neighbor! You and MSD sure know your stuff. The porcini rub is one of the tastiest and unique things I've had. :nod:

Sounds bloody fantastic! :clap2:

I don't get the cinnamon roll thing. I have friends that eat chili with them too. Me, I'd prefer a nice chunk of good ol' Yankee cornbread and big slab of butter.

Looks great

Back