Stoker Owners

AMoore

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I may be behind the times but I have found resolve for my dilemma with having my Stoker connected to the internet. At my old house it was connected straight to the router in the house and the cord ran out the door. At my new house, the router was attached back in the storage part of my basement and I would need 75-100 feet of ether net cable to reach it. So, I went to Best Buy and found a solution. The Net Gear Powerline Adapter Kit. Plug one end into the wall and the router and plug the other end into the Stoker and the outlet outside and wala I have solved my problem. Now, I don't know how you would make this work away from your home for say a competition but I am sure there is a way. I hope this helps others who have been wondering if they needed to buy the new Stoker or not. I just saved at least $200.

Attachments

• Netgear.JPG
    Netgear.JPG
    213.1 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Yea I have my stoker connected via a wireless bridge.

IMG_20110727_192928%20%28765x1024%29.jpg

Nice setup. Pretty much the same thing, just a different brand I'm guessing. I am going to put mine in a cooler like a buddy of mine did so I don't have to worry about the elements. I was more concerned about price over replacing my Stoker with a new one.

Back