THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Excellent idea! Added myself.

Ron, do you think it would be ok if business owners added the location of their businesses as a separate pin?

I've seen a few threads where people were asking for a map of Brethren owned businesses so we could support/check each other out.

I'm on the map

Thanks for all the effort to build this site.
I'm sure I will get the hang of it in time.

Thanks a lot. Made my marker in red because that seems to be the financial condition of my state of Connecticut.

Guess I'm an over-achiever since I entered myself twice.

Might need new bifocals.

Hi all

First off, what a great forum! I am a Canadian who has been living in Bali Indonesia for the last 8 years. I have a small Mexican restaurant and am expanding into pulled pork sandwiches and eventually Montreal smoked meat sandwiches as well. I worked as a chef for many years and the most enjoyable job I had was working in a full wood mediteranean restaurant in Vancouver. I'm in the process of building a T shaped UDS, or actually having one built, and have gotten a wealth of info from you guys, thanks for everything!

Back