THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bbqgeekess

Babbling Farker
Starman has shared with me that he likes Lonnie Rankin's Ranch Potatoes on page 147, and really loves Vencil's Beans on page 159.

I was just wondering what other recipes y'all really love out of this book. I am writing your names in pencil on the pages in the book with your comments so I'll have a nice little reference when I go through the book later to make stuff.

I did the Lockhart pork loin last weekend and loved it. I took it to 140 (it'll coast up to 145) which is much lower than the recipe says but I think it's better at the lower temp.

The Marvin Lange and Rockney Terry chix recipes are also really good. I cook hotter than they suggest though.

I really like that book & I need to do more dishes out of there, esp. some of the sausage recipes. I just got it out - thanks for bringing it up!

Back