THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the cart lower the cooker? The pictures always look "squatty". Maybe it's just an optical illusion but it looks like I'd be hunched over using the shelves.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Does the cart lower the cooker? The pictures always look "squatty". Maybe it's just an optical illusion but it looks like I'd be hunched over using the shelves.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Interesting question. I'm 6'1" tall and the cooking grate surface and external shelf surface are a perfect height as far as I am concerned. We did a cook this last week of a suckling pig in the Yoder. That tied up the Yoder so my son brought over his Traeger so we could do turkey and other meats. My memory says his Traeger with its shelf were just about the same height.

I'd be interested in what other Yoder owners think of the shelf and grate height. The illusion of the Yoder being squatty may simply be she's a very big boned girl. about 450 pounds I believe.

Found some mo pics. Stainless shelves are as heavy duty as they come.

Vy9zTjCh.jpg

24cn2s2h.jpg

Regular cart for comparison

xnsg3OLh.jpg

I move it around to the front or back of the cabin so yeah cart is a must at 400+ lbs.

pvVWMcOh.jpg

Gunpowder45

Absolutely. I have one and my only regret was that I didn't but the 10" wheels to go with it. would make moving it easier.

Yeah the company cart is legit. I keep mine in the garage during winter and then move it to the patio for the summer. There is no way I could move it without the cart

Back