THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that up there by that lake? Don't go up North much unless I'm heading to Toronto (chinese food mod).

So at williepalooza is there anything to be worried about from the local's overnight? I mean it is Long Island...

So at williepalooza is there anything to be worried about from the local's overnight? I mean it is Long Island...[/QUOTE]

Nicest people in the world...They will make you feel at home....Trust me...

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Tonto I'm driving out Friday if you want to meet up in Cleveland and caravan out together.

Thanks Bob, but were gonna head out on Wensday afternoon so we can get there on Thursday and spend some time with the kids and granbaby before the weekend....see ya there!!:wink:8)

Updated List

Willie B's National BBQ Team (with special guest)
R2-BQ
Out Of The Ashes
Team Big BarryQ
WesTex BBQ

since there is already a national team enrolled, I guess I'll stay home...

Is anything going on at dover?

ok, a little change - my wife sat me down and we talked about the summer activities. With the price of gas and the mileage I get with my truck I may not be able to make it to the williepalooza - $400.00 round trip in gas only.

So I will keep you guys informed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back