Who is on the Mt. Rushmore of BBQ???

Honestly the tv stars got me interested but I got more information and passion based on the people and stuff on this site. This is the group of people freely sharing their knowledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we’ve really switched this to a Brethren Rushmore I’d nominate Bigabyte for at least one position, considering how many briskets he’s saved with his tutorial. Same for Bludawg

Hey Cowgirl, it must be tough to get around with having to drag all these guys around with you. Their lips being so firmly stuck to your butt and all.:p

Just couldn't pass that up, hate me if you must.

Rushmore? Probably four folks no one has ever heard of, just smoking up the backyard for the last 60 or so years putting out great food for family, friends and neighbors.

Hey Cowgirl, it must be tough to get around with having to drag all these guys around with you. Their lips being so firmly stuck to your butt and all.:p

Just couldn't pass that up, hate me if you must.

And it's not just because of the Avatar!:wink:

Now I'm on the hate list!

Last edited:
Phil
All the bbq brethren moderators
John Setzler
Malcom Reed
Meathead
Patio Daddio
Larry Wolfe
Cowgirl
Myron Mixon
N8Man-see the link below. Just in case you missed this thread.
https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1682070

These are the ones I think have had the biggest impacts as a whole. Biggest impact on my cooking it would expand to the point of not being able to fit it all.
I am probably missing some.

Cowgirl is definitely to be considered. As far as her pic, anybody who has been on this forum for any time at all would be able to recognize her from the rear. In addition, can you imagine how many guys would sign up a school if she would have one.

Mostly all great suggestions :wink:

To me, some notables not mentioned yet; Paul Kirk, Adam Perry Lang, Francis Mallman, Dr. BBQ and robert-r!

Back