What is your favorite smoker or grill?

I'll have to go with the FEC100 myself. Need more time with the Karabeque, but the pellet smoker is just too easy, which I'm enjoying.

Man, Matt...that is some rig! If Goldfinger had a smoker....

I love my modest but versatile PK grill. Never had much success earlier with Brinkmann drum, but I suspect it was operator error.

Have to agree with the others. What ever one I'm using is the one I like.
For instance...I cook a lot of smoked pies on my Kamado. steaks on my Webber, chicken on my UDS. Love them all!!

275 gallon oil drum can do anything on it
new%20pig%20cooker%202015%20A.jpg

I would have to say my Weber Mini it just me and my dog here so its great for when i want to smoke something, do a reverse sear steak, to a rack of ribs i can do it all on my mini weber.

I use my 22" Kettle for everything and it suits our needs just fine. I am putting together a Mini WSM to be small enough to take camping. I currently camp with a propane grill / stove combination and would love to add a small smoker and charcoal grill to our trips.

My large Big Green Egg. It's heavy and awkward to move around but once you figure it out it's tough to mess a up a cook!

The Marfa vertical offset smoker. The natural progression of the heat and smoke is to rise and it makes it extremely easy get the consistency from cook to cook. The heaviness of the cabinet holds heat and I can smoke two racks of ribs or 10 briskets and sear a steak right over the firebox if needed. Most versatile pit I have.
g9pYR4
script>
3242b4878dd9117857cfce0df4658ec4.jpg

g9pYR4
http://www.bbq-brethren.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Forced to pick one it would be the Akorn. But I always do ribs on the PBC, hamburgers & brats for a crowd on the Char-griller, etc...every cooker has an advantage depending on what I'm making.

Without a doubt, my favorite is my Hasty Bake Gourmet. I have all the confidence in the world with it and everything is predictable when i'm running it. Its versatility is hard to beat.

I have a newly purchased Vision B. I like it, but need some more time with it. Also seems to be a pain sometimes taking everything out (deflector stone and grates) when i need to light a fire.

I can't imagine living one day of my life without a Hasty Bake on my back patio...

Another vote for the 22" weber kettle. Simple, versatile, and fun.

Lately I've been using my Jumbo Joe with great results, I think the smaller volume of air runs more efficiently for smaller cooks, which is the majority of what I do.

Someday I'll get an offset stick burner to play with.

I like my 18.5 WSM. Inherited it from my father in law who thought the clean up process was too much. About to throw some ribs on for dinner.

I like a 22" kettle too. Been cooking on one of those for most of my life. Had an uncle teach me how to smoke on them. Kettle is my go to for chicken. Love the WSM for rib, pork, and brisket.

I'm not experienced with much else. So I guess I like what I've got.

Back