THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Johnsonville Sweet Italian Sausage on the Weber kettle with some home grown jalapenos wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cream cheese - washed down with a Shiner Prickly Pear.

It would have been my Dad's 100th birthday too. RIP

Was gonna grill ribeyes for my wife and daughter but my son (who was working the weekend) invited me to his house and he's grilling ribeyes tonight. His GF is making sides and a cake. I'm bringing beer (and spending the night so we can hang out some tomorrow while he's off.

So took wife and daughter to a seafood place then we went to a movie.

Both kids have busy lives so it's great getting to spend some time with them.

I did 20lbs of pork butt on Saturday so I wasn't up for anything big on Sunday. My kids and I did all beef hotdogs on the Weber. A hotdog bar so to speak. Minced onion, relish, sour kraut, peppers, cheese, Wolf chili, condiments, etc. A good hotdog is hard to beat.

USDA Prime NY Strip seasoned with Montreal Steak. Keeter's German sausage a local company. Wife was hangry when I returned from bike ride. no time for charcoal.Plugged in extension cord, pushed start button and opened sear plate. Shower beer. Cooked meats
Edible

That last picture looks like it came out of a pro magazine for a proper masculine gentleman. Wow. Amazing.

I had planned on submitting some Costco chicken wings to the Wings Challenge. I cooked the wings but forgot to post. lol Nowhere near as awesome as the other submissions but i was trying to play for the first time just to play. Oh well. The wife and I enjoyed the wings anyway. Sauced in the front and dry in the back. Cooked 42 wings and we ate them all. :grin:

Attachments

" The wife and I enjoyed the wings anyway. Sauced in the front and dry in the back. Cooked 42 wings and we ate them all"

Been a while since I've cooked wings. Need to work on this
Your's look grand

A pack of CSR’s.Did not notice they were loin cut and overcooked them.Good taste but dry.

Green Chile Stew
Chile beans with green Chile
Pueblo Sloppers
Tacos

There's room at the table for good tasting overcooked pork

I should have fired up the pellet cooker. grilled the father in law some trout on the weber and then threw on some chicken wings. by the time the carne asada hit the grill the coals were out of steam. should have done the wings on the pit boss and grilled on the kettle

Back