THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
USDA Prime NY Strip seasoned with Montreal Steak. Keeter's German sausage a local company. Wife was hangry when I returned from bike ride. no time for charcoal.Plugged in extension cord, pushed start button and opened sear plate. Shower beer. Cooked meats
Edible

Last edited:
Looks great and then some... I normally cook on the weekends- holiday or not...took today off. Wife volunteered and I went along with it before she changed her mind.

Was that shower then beer....or beer while you are in the shower? That second one is one of life's true pleasure... Hot and sweaty? Drinking a cold beer in a cold shower will fix what's wrong with you. Gotta be cans tho- don't want to do yourself a mischief.

Planned on 21y.o. Son and his girlfriend for dinner.

He got called to go to Oklahoma for storm repair at 0600. Left at 0700.

He just made it south of St. Lost for the night.

Wife and I made shrooms, shrimp and sirloin on the Austin.
Call that a good day.

Looks great and then some... I normally cook on the weekends- holiday or not...took today off. Wife volunteered and I went along with it before she changed her mind.

Was that shower then beer....or beer while you are in the shower? That second one is one of life's true pleasure... Hot and sweaty? Drinking a cold beer in a cold shower will fix what's wrong with you. Gotta be cans tho- don't want to do yourself a mischief.

Definitely can- Yuengling whilst water alternates hotter than hell to colder than an ex girlfriend's heart.

With shower beer it's all about Extremes, repeating---all about extremes

High wind advisory and extreme fire danger and if that wasn't bad enough some idiot forgot to fill the propane tank for the portable gas grill!:doh::rolleyes::tsk:

High wind advisory and extreme fire danger and if that wasn't bad enough some idiot forgot to fill the propane tank for the portable gas grill!:doh::rolleyes::tsk:

Dad story, RIP

My Dad played golf nearly every day of his brief retirement. One day he's standing in the pro shop and a gentleman with a thick English accent entered quickly and stated to the Pro, "there's a golf cart in the pond on #17". The Pro responded, " who's the dumb sumbitch who did that?"
The English fellow replied, "that would be me."

He was new in town, and Dad took him back out to the pond so he could retrieve his golf bag and such. They became friends that day and played in the same foursome until Dad's passing.

Three racks of baby backs on Big Joe. Tater salad, baked beans, pasta salad and my new favorite side sautéed zucchini and yellow squash. Couple of cold ones and watch some golf. I must be a pro. I can miss putts like those guys!

Flame Kissed Porterhouses on the pellet pooper.......

TIKTDAOl.jpg

Nothin.

No power for about 16 hrs. By the time we got ice chest cooled down, the fridge had warmed up to the point of having to empty it and run frozen food to the FIL’s. Power came back on and everything cooled back down so we transferred everything back in. No harm no foul here, lots of leaves and some small’ish stuff in the pool and that’s about it for us. Some folks lost monster trees and are being told no power for 5 days.

Every day is Father’s Day around here, and I cook all the time.

Time marches on…

I didn't cook over flames today so flame away on me. I celebrated today with son #3 and we had fry day on a Sunday with fried bluegill and crappie fillets, homemade sweet potato fries and zucchini slices. No outdoor fire today and thankfully no indoor fire either........

I cooked breakfast for the wife, two daughters and kids. Bailed out in the afternoon for a practice round of golf with the oldest gdaughter - she's got a tourney tomorrow so we need to get a practice round in. On the way home, we did get a WhataBurger to go...

Couldn't have been a better Father's Day IMO.

Back