Weekend Bean Pot

Ever use Fiesta Pinto Bean Seasoning? I just found a bottle I totally forgot about in the back of the cupboard I picked up on my last trip to Texas. Haven't used it yet and just wondering if it's any good.

shopping

Ever use Fiesta Pinto Bean Seasoning? I just found a bottle I totally forgot about in the back of the cupboard I picked up on my last trip to Texas. Haven't used it yet and just wondering if it's any good.

I haven't tried that seasoning but everything I've had from Fiesta has been good.

shopping

Yes and it's good. It's also not salt forward. Salt is several ingredients down the list. Excellent for when you're cooking with previous seasoned/smoked meats

Everything I've ever purchased from Fiesta is excellent at more than reasonable price

Last edited:
Goodness that looks tasty. My doc would have me broken on the wheel if I even sniffed it. :mrgreen:

shopping
Great stuff. I have the 20oz chef bottle. Good for other things too.

Looks good from here too! I keep meaning to simmer a pot of anasazis... maybe sometime this week.

Back