Walking into Walmarts šŸ”„

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Bride needed to pick up a script. I needed some additional walking distance. Parked way out there, nope --further and began the trek at the garden center end of things. First display to catch my eye was charcoal Prime 6 regular $15 for $2.50. Told her I'd make an outside loop and would meet her against west wall. Found a 43" 4K Roku smart TV to go in her Queen's Room. The patio room actually. She likes GMA with her coffee, I don't. 12 pack of Shiner.
Charcoal sales. hard for me to resist

Last edited:
Never seen that brand at my local walmart. Just checked, not available at any walmart in my area.

Last edited:
Thanks! Prime 6 charcoal is worth $2.50.

It is not worth $15 IMO. For me it works best when using to maintain an established low and slow fire but not starting one. Ymmv!

That Prime 6 was originally going for about $45 a box because their showing on Shark Tank claimed it was amazing. I cleared out my local Walmart clearance for about a dozen boxes @ $5.

My assessment of the stuff is that starting it is best done with regular lit briquettes or lump. It does not burn hot, but it does burn for a long time as claimed.

Given that, I don't use it for grilling, but I do use it when I'm targeting lower cook temps of 275. I'd buy as much of the stuff as possible at that price, but don't plan on using it for hot 'n fast.