THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*** Vote - BBQ Brethren "July 2016 Burger Blowout!" Throwdown! - Vote ***

• dadsr4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LYU370

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • SirPorkalot

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • THoey1963

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Smoke Dawg

• Dr. Trout Bum

• mattmountz94

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Fatback Joe

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Decoy205

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • tom b

• Smokindanorth

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Sleepy Smoker

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • OferL

• blazinfire

• EricD

• Cedarburger

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Mrs B

• Der Husker

Votes: 9 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tuff decisions !!

i will go for one i can pick up and put in my mouth.

some awesome looking plates !! but HOW do you eat them ??

Can't understand why I'm not allowed to vote:shocked:

It's nothing personal; it has to do a with the number of posts you have made; once you have made enough posts on the forum, you'll be able to vote.

This was a decision the mods made a few years back when there was vote stacking using fictitious usernames etc.

Took a long time to vote. Had to view all the cook threads - They all look great some of these cooks were quite extensive.

I'd eat every one of these!

It's nothing personal; it has to do a with the number of posts you have made; once you have made enough posts on the forum, you'll be able to vote.

This was a decision the mods made a few years back when there was vote stacking using fictitious usernames etc.

Got it. Thanks

I also went with looking at which burger I would personally most like to eat, even if it includes food items I have used previously on one of my own burgers. That right there may or may not be a hint as to my selection.
Great photography skills and nice plating certainly helps make a nice presentation and is much admired and appreciated, but I try not to let that be too much of an influence. But can't say that it isn't.
Props to all of you Burger Masters!!!

Back