THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*** Vote - "Cookin' on a Flat!" Throwdown - Vote!***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Mr Fisk, you had me right up until the end. Then Sako hit me with that seafood concoction, and I'm SUCH a sucker for seafood! If I could vote for 2, you'd get the other! What a gorgeous round of food everyone, well done!

Mr Fisk, you had me right up until the end. Then Sako hit me with that seafood concoction, and I'm SUCH a sucker for seafood! If I could vote for 2, you'd get the other! What a gorgeous round of food everyone, well done!

Couldn't agree more; that seafood paella was absolutely killer and got my vote too:clap::clap::clap:

There are some awesome creations here My favorite sammie in the world and a seafood spectacular This was not an easy vote

Couldn't agree more; that seafood paella was absolutely killer and got my vote too:clap::clap::clap:

Thanks fellas!:icon_blush:

I have to agree all the entires are awesome and it was really tough choice to make.

You folks make this voting thing so bloody difficult!

Wish we could finagle a way to get just one bite of each dish before pressing the Vote button...

I personally like the guy with the porkchop, brats and rice!! He's a pretty cool guy! HA

There are some amazing cook's here! Hard to compete but its fun!

I was expecting more of you Blackstone owners to join this.

There are some might fine entrys and I would eat any of them right now.

Great entries!

All great entries, but the seafood took it hands down for me. Totally epic, Sako.

Back