***Vote! BBQ Brethren August ***SPECIAL*** "2023 Burger Challenge" Throwdown - Vote!***

***Vote! BBQ Brethren August ***SPECIAL*** "2023 Burger Challenge" Throwdown - Vote!***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LYU370

Resident Idjit

Batch Image
Batch Image
Staff member
Name or Nickame
Andy
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren August ***SPECIAL*** "2023 Burger Challenge" Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Tuesday September 12th.

Click HERE to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name or picture for more pics/info on the entries.

AKMIMNAK

Itsdone

ssv3

LYU370

BackYardRob

LYU370 #2

Moose

Ron_L

Whisky

Get’n Smokey

PitRow

Itsdone #3

SMOKE FREAK

BackYardRob #2

(Entry was deep fried)

Itsdone #2

(Entry was not a burger)

BackYardRob #3

(Entry was cooked indoors)

I know I haven't been doing this long, but that was the toughest decision I've made yet! I was proudest of my #3 entry and ended up voting against myself! I look for the best entry in my eyes, no matter who cooked it. Good luck to all!

We should have a challenge where its multiple entries, but you get extra points for more entries. For example, lets say you get 10 votes for one of your entries, but you did 3 entries, so you would get 12 since you had 2 other entries. Or wou;d it be better to tally up the votes for the other entries?

I was thinking about this, and having more entries as it is, you end up hurting yourself if someone votes for one of your other entries rather then your main entry, or whatever entry you think is your best.

Just as a side note -

Back in June/July we did a Brethren poll to choose the next Throwdown category. Summer Cookout won over Burger Challenge. We only had 3 entries.

FWIW.

Back