Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Up In Smoke BBQ Bash--Mason City, Iowa 7/24-7/25, 2009

Looking forward to it....they had a nice insert in the newspaper yesterday with several articles and the team profiles. They also had a map of the space assignments. We are in 19 I think, stop by for a drink if you get time.

Looking forward to it....they had a nice insert in the newspaper yesterday with several articles and the team profiles. They also had a map of the space assignments. We are in 19 I think, stop by for a drink if you get time.

Anychance of getting that map with space assignments posted up here? I am eagar to see where we are at. I looked at the globe gazette website and could not find anything. Thanks!

Anyone have a fax or scanner that you can send me the score sheet for IBS TOY standings?

I understand!!!

I'm so friggin tired of this, I just had to e-mail Ruth and cancel (judging) out of this one also. I can't get out of this c-collar till the end of August!!
According to law I can't even drive till it's off.
ModelMaker
I had to have hip replacement surgery in Dec. then dealt with a post op infection!!:cry: Hang in there!! I'm getting better every comp. My Grandma always says, "God does"nt give us anything we can't handle"!:-D She's 94yrs old!! Take care!! Look forward to seeing ya round the "Q"!:icon_cool
Terry "Big T'z"!!

I got the map from Ruth earlier today - subject to change, not final blah blah blah

See you all there - Space 11 here

Attachments

• 2009_BBQ_Map_071709.pdf
    684.5 KB · Views: 19
THanks for the map! Once again I am in the boonies :shock:

Ah, I see you're on what we like to call the sun. :shock:

Thats where we always end up. I see T is set up in the shade at least, but behind everybody. Both are a long walk to the turn in.
Good luck you guys.

Thanks Ray....I love the sun :eek: Send me that hat mojo around 12 on Saturday :biggrin:

I like coming from behind!

Ah, I see you're on what we like to call the sun. :shock:

Thats where we always end up. I see T is set up in the shade at least, but behind everybody. Both are a long walk to the turn in.
Good luck you guys.

I have'nt seen the map yet, but Sonya has long legs and walks very fast! We will enjoy seeing everyone, and wish all the teams have "hats"?!? Maybe we should'nt have given them back!!?!? No worrys!! Still will miss you guys!! See ya round the "Q"!!:icon_cool
Terry "Big T'z"

Back