THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slide Intake

Here is the one I have been making and putting on the UDS I build and sell. Easy to make. Its aluminum so it wont rust and you only have one intake to work.

Attachments

Another intake possibility.
intakevent_zps2e8eb2f2.jpg

I like this also. This one looks real easy. Do the rivets hinder the slide or does the curve of the barrel fix that.

Slide Intake

Hey guys and girls. I use a piece of 1/2" x 1/16" thick piece of aluminum under the top, bottom and closed end of the intake to provide some room for the slider to move. I also use a thinner piece of aluminum for the slider to help with ease of use. I get plenty of air with this and I am not running around the drum opening and closing ball valves. I do have a pdf of the part with some dimensions if anyone wants one. Just send me a private message.
Thanks a lot.
Robert

Back