THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
I didn't have time to post it in the Brethren Inspired TD before the cut off. I guess part of the reason was that I wanted to make almost every entry from the Hall Of Flame and couldn't make up my mind. Last night I chose to make Bluesman's T-Bone N Turf winning entry from 2013

Link to his cook: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2567883&postcount=18

100_1816.jpg

So, I started with a nice Porterhouse steak, scallops, red tater, brussel sprouts and corn

r6L8Mnah.jpg

Seasoned with S&P and olive oil like he did

GBftzJdh.jpg

Veggies seasoned with Desert Gold

iCJdyMDh.jpg

Onto the redhead

PBPMPgfh.jpg

Scallops went on last

6Bkiqdgh.jpg

And served with a shot (or two) of tequila. Got busy and wasn't able to post my entry pic since it's way past the deadline now. :becky: Hey at least dinner was killer and thanks Bluesman for the inspiration.

2sBdoNLh.jpg

Oh yea! My favorite part

FYoCuXih.jpg

Oh and I made some Ok flat iron tacos Friday night. :heh:

tv7cWuwh.jpg

JfUuycRh.jpg

CBKRepRh.jpg

554ljl5h.jpg

fVjdqMAh.jpg

n484m7zh.jpg

vszHdEvh.jpg

KWlGJ3Th.jpg

oDFqXNVh.jpg

4YkqZDlh.jpg

7sXVOCHh.jpg

OGzo3l2h.jpg

Thanks for looking!

You may not have gotten to enter the TD's, but you got to enjoy that great looking food, which is top prize anywhere. Nicely done!

Now that's my kind of surf and turf!

Awesome Sako, looks like something I should copy... :becky:

Mighty fine eatin' in the neighborhood, Neighbor! :grin:
You've got me hungry for scallops too. lol Hope I can find some here half as nice as yours!

Very nice. Have some Ribeye's and Scallops going on the grill tomorrow night for the wife's going away dinner. Hope they turn out half as nice...

That's some fancy cooking and picture taking right there, Sako - all of it looks fantastic!

I've been using that bacon jalapeno rub on ribs lately - slather with bacon grease, hit with that rub, a little of the jalapeno salt, thread on a skewer, baste with more bacon grease while cooking. BUT I'd trade many racks of that for the food you got posted here! :hungry:

Dang Sako sorry you missed the TD, however I will say these two cooks inspired my appetite. Nice work on two amazing cooks BTW.

Back