Cooking Class Two raffle opportunities for Chicago Class

Great job everybody, thanks for contributing to these fine groups. I look forward to the drawings, and "may the odds be ever in your favor."

Sent from the swamp using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. Especially Rub and Dan! Very big of you Rub.

And if I am lucky enough to win, look for an auction to sell the winning entry, tovtry and raise more cash.

Cancer Sucks!

Scottie

ps GO GATORS!!!

I just talked with Sweet Baby Ray and due to Christmas and a ridiculous catering schedule between now and New Years, he does not have availability until after the 1st of the year. I will keep everyone in the loop on a date for selecting our winner. Sorry for those of you who had hopes of getting this done before Christmas. Think of it this way, it's still sooner than March 1st. :wink:

I put in another email to Sweet Baby Ray as soon as I read this. Hopefully I can spark a fire under his feet. Sorry for the delay, just want to keep with what was orginally promised to foundations and their involvement.

I put in another email to Sweet Baby Ray as soon as I read this. Hopefully I can spark a fire under his feet. Sorry for the delay, just want to keep with what was orginally promised to foundations and their involvement.

No apologies necessary, just me being over-anxious! :)

And here it is...i will post photos when i get home

Sweet Baby Ray with IBBQA picked - Andrew Wiegand #1

Scottie Johnson with CSC picked - Dave Catris

Congrats to our selected winners and thank again to all who donated to such great causes

Awesome!!!! Dan thanks for putting this together. I just got off the phone with Scottie and was both supprised and happy for the chance to go to the class. Rub, thanks for opening this up to both great causes. I'm a big supporter of the Corliss Johnson Memorial Foundation. - CANCER SUCKS!!!!!!

I apologize, I completely forgot about the photos from the drawings. As Dave is not much of a photo op guy, he had his lovely assisstant help draw. And in regards to Scottie drawing, the photo was quick because it was about 10 degrees outside and my wife's fingers were frozen. She almost managed to get my lovely daughter in the photo with us.

View attachment 74858

View attachment 74859

Thank you again to all of you who bought a raffle ticket to support two great causes.

Last edited:
Back