Contest Announcment The Twisted Belly BBQ Blowout - Contest #2 in the Budweiser BBQ Series - Compete for an addition $10k in cash

Twisted Belly

Knows what a fatty is.
The Budweiser BBQ Series is a culmination of 4 BBQ Competitions in the St. Louis Area, starting in 2015!
The Twisted Belly BBQ Blowout will be the 2nd event of the series, held on April 10 & 11, 2015!
In addition to the prize money and trophies at each event, teams have the ability to compete for an addition $10,000 in cash and the perpetual Budweiser BBQ Series Bud Cup!
All that teams have to do is compete in 1 event and they are automatically entered into the Budweiser BBQ Series! No additional forms, no additional fees!
The end of the year points will be a combination best 3 of the 4 event totals.
You can find all the information for the Budweiser BBQ Series on
BBQWorldwide.com

We hope to see you at the events!

Last edited:
Heres a list of the registered/paid teams so far!

Rippel-Que Competition BBQ
Hot Mess BBQ
We're All Sauced Up BBQ Team
Lock, Stock and Two Smokin' Barrels BBQ Team
Code 3 Spices - www.code3spices.com
Bringing the Heat BBQ
Dead Pigs Tell No Tails
Not Too Slabby
Smoke Signals Bar-B-Q
Buehrles Backyard Barbecue
PitmasterIQ BBQ

Theres still time to sign up!

Perhaps I missed it, but I do not see a listing of the payouts. Anywhere to find that information? What is the reason for the health department application?

Thanks,

Robert

I can't speak to the payouts but in St. Louis the competitions have a health inspector come by. Pretty simple make sure the meat is on ice, you have a fire extinguisher, and a cleaning station. soap, water, bleach.... Plenty of teams there to ask questions if you have any. People get worked up over them coming and they end up only being there for about a min.

Perhaps I missed it, but I do not see a listing of the payouts. Anywhere to find that information? What is the reason for the health department application?

Thanks,

Robert

Hi Robert,
Thanks for asking. I am hoping to have they payouts of both events posted within next couple days, if not tomorrow (including the ancillary events). In regards to the Health Department, that is something that St Louis County Requires, we do not have any control over that for events in the County. It is a pretty simple process at the event.
I will keep you updated.

Fritz

Here is our Guaranteed Payout for the First Two events, both are subject to increase!
Total Purse
$4,500.00
GC
$1,000.00
RGC
$600.00

1st Chicken
$350.00
2nd Chicken
$250.00
3rd Chicken
$125.00

1st Ribs
$350.00
2nd Ribs
$250.00
3rd Ribs
$125.00

1st Pork
$350.00
2nd Pork
$250.00
3rd Pork
$125.00

1st Brisket
$350.00
2nd Brisket
$250.00
3rd Brisket
$125.00

For more information, check out BBQWorldwide.com

Last edited:
Update on Payout, we are extending each category to pay 5 places.
Grand Champion: $900
Reserve Grand Champion: $600
1st of Each Category: $300
2nd of Each Category: $200
3rd of Each Category: $125
4th of Each Category: $75
5th of Each Category: $50

These prizes are subject to increase!

Back