THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ribs are my worst catagory and I have to believe it is a evident by the input in this thread. Texas is a big state and I feel that regionally, across the state, styles differ. We cooked an IBCA comp. 2 weeks ago and I had the opportunity to spend some time with the local IBCA rep in the Houston area. I personally directed the conversations towards ribs. He did confirm that IBCA does NOT allow biting into a ribs; plastic fork and knife, which is supported above. He also stated that he was seeing a wet (not pooling) and sweet rib winning. I tried to sweeten my ribs with a maple sugar/habenero glaze. Got 1st in brisket 3rd in chicken and reserve grand. Ribs made it to the final table. Still confused .

It's good stuff!

I used it in place of some Jessica Alba and James Brown when I wrapped some ribs in foil. Yeah I know, foil, but I was trying something for a competition practice.

I forgot what I said Jessica Alba was. Can someone add it to the sheet sheet data base on Popdaddy Legends?

T is a witch (or would that be warlock??)... burn him

monty_python_holy_grail_script_048_whole_scene.jpg

Back