The start of my first smoker build...60 gal air compressor tank

Looking good, my first build was a 60gal air tank also, but yours looks better than mine did, it is now on a remodel (KATitized), now that I know what I am doing.

Ken, I have watched your videos over and over again trying to pick up every detail. This was loosely fashioned after your 20' x 48" Love the work you guys do!!! Keep it up! -Brian

I stare at my beloved air compressor secretly wanting it to die so I can make it a smoker.
Somehow, I don't the think the wife would let be start a build by spending the money to buy a tank, but if my compressor happens to die.....

I feel so dirty.

I stare at my beloved air compressor secretly wanting it to die so I can make it a smoker.
Somehow, I don't the think the wife would let be start a build by spending the money to buy a tank, but if my compressor happens to die.....

I feel so dirty.

That's hilarious!!! Put an ad on craigslist that you buy old air compressors. You get guys that call that want next to nothing for them. $40-$60 is not uncommon. I leave the add up all of the time and have started collecting them. Or you could spill your beer on yours. Better yet, blame it on the kids...haha

Back