The end is near, sorta...

They still haven't called. When I was there last Saturday, they said they needed to place a new order on Monday for the one with the table and that it would take up to 7 business days.

Congrats Terry! Those have really grown on me and I'm seriously considering one.

Thanks Sako. It truly hurt the wallet, but I think it will be worth it in the long run.

Only things I didn't get were the cover (out of stock everywhere) and the BGE grate extender, which they will have this week and I'll go pick up.

You'll love it and it will be a great addition to your family of smokers...... Know with the WCS and the LSG IVC your pretty much set to handle anything you wife throws at you. Both will take a good hit from big things and servive..... Lmao

Saw one at Ace Hardware the other day. It took real resolve (ie: fear of wife's reaction) to not leave with it.

Seems like a really nice grill. Congratulations on the purchase.

Sigh... I was about 6 paragraphs into a review / cook thread, with several windows open, and I accidentally closed the window. I guess I will start over tomorrow...

:mad:

For now, I had to work a little on the temps, but once I got it, it was a great smoke, and resulted in great food.

Back