THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm interested Phil.

I'll have to check with the wife and such first before commiting though.

If it works out for me I could bring my Spicewine.

T is going to put in for vacation starting that Thursday/Friday before. As it gets closer, I'll be able to tell if I can get off that Friday. The Diddler and T may be up to help you that weekend. We'll have to see how the money situation is.

Phil, too bad I missed this or I might have put it on the plan for this year!

Maybe next year. Haven't gone that far yet, but have the 'Dera and two WSMs.

Phil - If you need help the evening of the invitational - I'm more than happy to oblige, we are just cooking the open. I'll have everything you'd need in the trailer, except the cookers :rolleyes:

But you have to get Steve to bring the gourds to abuse Big Creek's Spicewine with.... I won't be a party to that kind of activity:shock:

You got a deal if it's for the invitational. We are driving from NC and cooking the open.....so if you want to work it all out, I have the RV, the offset and full competition gear......call me at (336) 766-9473 if you are interested.

Pickin' Porkers
Roger Wise

Back