THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

so whats the deal here? When is this thing going to be? I really would like to try and finalize my schedule and I am trying my best to include this as it will be very close to home for me and you have a reputation for organizing well run contest with big payouts.

This thing has more changes than any other contest I can remember and all of the information we have got to this point has been like pulling teeth to get. We are about 120 days away from the supposed Albany date and now its getting moved to another date?

so whats the deal here? When is this thing going to be? I really would like to try and finalize my schedule and I am trying my best to include this as it will be very close to home for me and you have a reputation for organizing well run contest with big payouts.

This thing has more changes than any other contest I can remember and all of the information we have got to this point has been like pulling teeth to get. We are about 120 days away from the supposed Albany date and now its getting moved to another date?

Sounds like someone forgot that whack of paddy whiskey in their morning coffee :p

Albany will be July 29/30
Buffalo will be Aug 5/6
Detroit will be July 23/24

Yes the apps will be up for all as soon as the Board approves the dates changes etc. We swapped the dates of Buffalo and Detroit

I will also need bbq vendors so if you are willing please contact me now.

Thanks

Arlie

Albany will be July 29/30
Buffalo will be Aug 5/6
Detroit will be July 23/24

Yes the apps will be up for all as soon as the Board approves the dates changes etc. We swapped the dates of Buffalo and Detroit

I will also need bbq vendors so if you are willing please contact me now.

Thanks

Arlie

So Detroit is going to be moved to Aug 5/6?

July 23rd Detroit, MI $12,500 Prize Purse pending sanctioning
July 30th Albany, NY $12,500 Prize Purse confirmed
Aug 6th Buffalo, NY $12,500 Prize Purse confirmed (pending date change sanctioning)
Sept 17th Shreveport, LA $12,500 Prize Purse confirmed
5 Additional Qualifying Events Pending Sanctioning for the Fall 2011

Plus the Taste of Country BBQ Nationals Championship*

ARLIE D BRAGG, PhB
CELL 615-477-7447
E-MAIL abragg@kcbs.us
arlieque@comcast.net
PO Box 846
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122
www.arliequeevents.com for contest regristration

Your original post indicates: July 23rd Detroit, MI. & Aug 6th Buffalo, NY.

Switching the dates like you are intending to do will move Detroit to August 5/6.

Sounds like someone forgot that whack of paddy whiskey in their morning coffee :p

its that lull between Super Bowl and Opening Day..........I got to burn off that energy shoveling snow most of the winter.....:becky:

Sorry I'll be quiet now....You doing Cutlet's B-day again?

are the apps up now?:heh:

just kidding

Back