THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks like its a grill that could easily be used to smoke, probably more of the hot and fast variety. My interest has waned for now since I don't generally cook that much food and I wanted something more instant on.....

SG, if you don't mind would you post some pictures when you get it? We would love to see some pics inside it, over it, under it, well lets just say you can't take too many pictures for us. :shock:
David

Can't give hands on cooking review, but I have seen several of these grills in action at BBQ comps. I have eaten a lot of Que cooked on this grill. The GBA Team of the Year uses this grill along with his Assassin smoker at every comp. These grill are built to the same high quality standards as the Assassin gravity fed smokers. For $600, its a real deal. This will be my next grill purchase.

I just noticed their area code.I'm probably 10 miles away.I just planted the seed with momma dog.She has family and friends coming to stay soon.But I'd need it to grill and smoke.Next slow work day I'll drive over there.They're not sold locally as far as I know.

Yeah I'm not too far away from them either and actually will be driving through Macon really soon. Soo in order to smoke on this bad boy its in direct and judging from the pics you will load charcoal and wood chunks on one side. Like smoking on a weber. these do look gorgeous.

Smitty, It might be August before this shipper gets it to you.:loco:
That is a great view of the inside. It looks like I will be able to smoke on it as well. :biggrin1:

Tomorrow's the big day! Oh wait you said we have to wait until Saturday for a report?!? Hope you have a great cook lined up for the first smoke!

Yeah I'm not too far away from them either and actually will be driving through Macon really soon. Soo in order to smoke on this bad boy its in direct and judging from the pics you will load charcoal and wood chunks on one side. Like smoking on a weber. these do look gorgeous.
I think you could probably run it like a Vert cabinet buy adding some dividers in the coal pan.... yeah I got the bug:doh:

Back