THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DUBBAGA

is One Chatty Farker
arkle_eggfest%20art.jpg

http://www.socaleggfest.com/

The 8th Annual SoCal Eggfest is happening on 10/1/16 at Cable Airport in Upland, CA

CBBQA Board of Director member, and frequent Brethren lurker, Paul "Barking Q" Richardson will be doing a demo on Tri-Tip

Continuing with the theme of "Just the Tip", I will be serving (and possibly doing a demo on) rib tips, and likely setting myself on fire by forgetting to burp the Egg before I open it - thanks Phubar for giving me the heads up on that one :thumb:

In the past there have been appearances by Dr BBQ and Norcoredneck, so hopefully Paul and I are not the best that the 2016 event will have to offer :mrgreen:

That looks/sounds awesome & if I hadn't been driving all over a sizable portion of CA eating BBQ the past couple weekends I'd be there. Have fun...while I clean the gutters...clean the yard...snake a drain...etc..yeah...:pout:

You should invite the Brethren over for another bash, and then when they ask what's for dinner, hand them a ladder or a rake

I suppose that shouldn't have been said publicly, as now it probably won't work

Only a few more days :mrgreen:

On the menu will be:

Rib Tips
14195936_860182667450448_4924748305730705100_o.jpg

Smoked Chex Mix
14480659_864404610361587_884450956811232242_o.jpg

And some (yet to be photographed) Smoked Deviled Eggs

Hope to see some Brethren there, and better yet, hope to see some Brethren there who know how to use a ceramic cooker, as I don't have a farkin' clue :shock:

Back