Smoke's rollin' again... Cooking for work

Impressive looking cook! Did you say easier to cook with "natural light" or "Nattie Lite", because I think both are probably true. Although not on 2 hours of sleep! :-D

Fantastic work there, Sako! Your co-workers are lucky to have you cooking for them and we are all very fortunate to have people who do what you do. :thumb:

I'm with ya on that Montreal Chicken - great stuff!

If you ever need a hand with that type of thing, by all means holler!

Fantastic work there, Sako! Your co-workers are lucky to have you cooking for them and we are all very fortunate to have people who do what you do. :thumb:

I'm with ya on that Montreal Chicken - great stuff!

If you ever need a hand with that type of thing, by all means holler!

Thank you Greg! I don't doubt it and truly appreciate it brother. :thumb:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Butt's wrapped, chicken on and getting some nice color on the ribs :thumb:

3kF0FaWh.jpg

IJJqzEzh.jpg

And just in case you're wondering why I don't use my LSG oven for the butts is because my wood pile was damp from the rains we've been getting here so I'm using it to warm up the splits. That plus I didn't want start burning stick at midnight to get a couple hours of sleep.

yjAddiph.jpg

Everybody says "It's good to be The King" but it looks like The King is workin' his tail off! It's gonna be good, we know that already!

Really nice of you to cook for your fellow workers Sako!

Food look great!

I admire you pit masters that pull off big cooks like this with this amazing looking food.

Kudos, Sir.....well done! :thumb:

I admire you pit masters that pull off big cooks like this with this amazing looking food.

Kudos, Sir.....well done! :thumb:

Thanks Piney! Man, seeing the volume some of the guys pull on here makes me feel like an amateur.

The cook looks amazing, never seen the Smithfield Prime Reserve.

Back