THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When I was in that Baptist College in Pineville Louisiana I passed a lot of tests by Devine intervention. You did too-just now.

Thanks again for all the advice and support.
Honestly this young couple normally works 20 hrs a day. Adam also runs farm equipment in the summer. He might be gone 3 days straight as the farm he works for has mega contracts for snowplowing and salting contracts. Imagine a 3/4 million dollar farm tractor moving snow along with front end loaders piling up snow. We had record snow here this winter and broke 20 plus year records.
His fiance is working at a nursing home and working on her RN education. They are pretty busy and they remind me when I was young, homeless one winter and worked 4 jobs and carried a full load at our local community college. Thanks again everybody.

Back