THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
...stacked enchiladas. Something good will come of this
Hickory smoked brisket-chopped
1/4# breakfast sausage
3 strips bacon
3 cloves garlic
1 small onion chopped
Fry the above and deglaze*
1 can Hatch Green Chile enchilada sauce
Black beans (optional)
Oregon
Cumin
Cavenders No Salt
North Of The Border Chipotle
Cooper’s Old Town
*1/2 beer to deglaze pan
1 cup or less coffee

Last edited:
That looks great. I have a question for you. Have you taken formal cooking classes,or are you employed in the food industry? I ask because all your posts and pictures look and sound great.

Kind comments. Thank you.

No formal training did not work in food industry. Well there were those couple high school country club years I got to play in the kitchen when my mower duty was completed. Dropped the pig at a luau.

Anyway -most everything cooking, I’ve learned here. Including the photography, mostly just “rule of thirds” with good lighting and a filter.

The possession of a decent imagination, the inability or unwillingness to follow a recipe and a love of photography- see what I’m getting to? Just MSU and a decent photo

Kind comments. Thank you.

No formal training did not work in food industry. Well there were those couple high school country club years I got to play in the kitchen when my mower duty was completed. Dropped the pig at a luau.

Anyway -most everything cooking, I’ve learned here. Including the photography, mostly just “rule of thirds” with good lighting and a filter.

The possession of a decent imagination, the inability or unwillingness to follow a recipe and a love of photography- see what I’m getting to? Just MSU and a decent photo

So you just didn't listen when Mom said don't play with your food....

Back