THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have one of the smaller sized tables. It works pretty well. I keep it on my deck with the blackstone griddlle. It's plastic though, I have to keep it tied down due to the Oklahoma wind.

I have one of the smaller sized tables. It works pretty well. I keep it on my deck with the blackstone griddlle. It's plastic though, I have to keep it tied down due to the Oklahoma wind.

Good to know. I picked one up, to go next to my blackstone.

Good to know. I picked one up, to go next to my blackstone.

Yup, that’s what I ordered it for too! Loving my Blackstone and NEVER thought I’d love a “gas grill” so much. Cooked up some chicken and filet stir-fry last night on it and it’s leftover tri-tip taco Tuesday later! So quick and easy and plenty of space to cook everything!

Amazon has a great variety of all stainless tables, different sizes etc. I bought one 48” long by 30” wide, with one lower shelf. It was $150. All stainless NFS compliant as well, not that my backyard cares....

Back