Show your Holiday Keto, Low Glycemic, Low Carb Meals

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Photographic Inspiration as the over indulgence season appears to have arrived. Me? Gotta keep smokn and grilln. That's what we are. We study and learn from each other. Heat and meat. Keep moving and find time for yourself. If by yourself find time to be with others. Remember, the poem about the fork in the road was not about the great decision to fortune and independence. It was about a lament on how life would've turned out had the other road been taken.
I still don't eat after 2pm but time to buckle down on nutrition that doesn't involve wasted carbs, sugar etc

Mesquite smoked beef back ribs and two O/M.

Last edited:
Asked my doc if I could cheat a little this holiday season and have my favorite snack. She said go ahead, but only one cup at a time and get back on the diet afterwards. SWEET!

034000430093-1.jpg

Asked my doc if I could cheat a little this holiday season and have my favorite snack. She said go ahead, but only one cup at a time and get back on the diet afterwards. SWEET!

034000430093-1.jpg

1/2 pound Reese's peanut butter cups? Seriously? I did not know such a thing existed! My blood sugar is already going up thinking about it...

I'm doin a thin cut pan seared ribeye with two fried eggs for dinner today

I did pick up a prime brisket at sams club this weekend so when the boys get home from college I'm gonna fire it up, really need to kill this one

Back