THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Without looking at the firebox "throat" and the collector area, it's hard to say how close they are other than general external appearance IMHO.

The ASW I looked at may or may not look externally similar to other pits but, inside it has some uniqueness.

I'm not sure I would want to be a Shirley direct flow beta tester but, I also bet it is a pretty darn good smoker in its own right.

Maybe this will answer some questions…. It’s gonna pur like a Kitten

https://youtu.be/enjG69pLsKU

Last edited:
:-D

Looks really good to me! All of your smokers I have been around have been top shelf quality so, no real worries about being a Beta tester. As a general matter, I try to avoid being a Beta tester because even the best companies and people tend to learn a thing or two when they go into production.

I would be interested in talking with you about a larger build similar to what you did on this one. I'm not looking for a hard quote or defined build plan today but, I am also seriously looking into a "small" trailer build.

Back