THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temp is at 162, and she's getting wrapped...I'm not usually one to wrap pork but I do with beef.

Attachments

Well she's all said and done, we did chopped beef tacos with slaw and pickled peppers and onions. Everyone was a fan, might be enough for a leftover meal....after wrapping it took another 2.5 hours to probe tender. The beef chopped and sliced nicely. This was my second time cooking "beef shoulder muscle 2" it's not a bad cut, not a bad price, I do prefer a big chuckie though, chuckies seem to have better fat marbling and a richer flavor, but I would do this cut again without question.

Attachments

Had to do a meat hanging on blade pic.... Forgive the rushed pics, I had hungry people waiting and I always feel weird taking pics of food when people are watching me lol

Attachments

Back