THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'd like to put Raichlen over a bed of coals. I've no respect for that little twit.

I've been an extremist for decades...............

4%20001.jpg

4%20010.jpg

4%20012.jpg

4%20020.jpg

4%20025.jpg

Shovel summa that !!!!!

I remember cooking pork chops on a shovel while camping as a kid. Scrubbed the shovel with sand first.

This must be his version of a "mid life" crisis. Those gas grills just aint doing it for him anymore.

Strange enough, what bugs me the most is how he's mistreating perfectly good tools!:mmph:

Raichlens ratings must be down...he is taking stupid to another level.

Exactly this. Sadly, in our current reality tv world- everything has to have a gimmick. Or be "EXTREME". Or have drama, "oh-no you did-ent!!!"...

How 'bout just quality???

-I am constantly thankful for this site for all the great learnin' (in my quest for "real" "quality")... And not being a troll infested drama pit forum...

(my 2.5 cents, adjusted for inflation)...

Exactly this. Sadly, in our current reality tv world- everything has to have a gimmick. Or be "EXTREME". Or have drama, "oh-no you did-ent!!!"...

Haha, agreed. Could you imagine the board meeting:

Executives: "Steven, we need you to be more extreme and crazy"
Steven: *in his calm voice* "I could cook steaks on a shovel"

Back