THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just reheated some of the egg rolls I made up and frozen.

2 previously frozen pulled pork egg rolls, wrapped in a slightly damp paper towel and microwaved for 2 minutes. then into a hot skillet with a bit of sesame oil for 45 seconds each side to crisp up the outside again.

After this I will be making a bunch and freezing them.

Just reheated some of the egg rolls I made up and frozen.

2 previously frozen pulled pork egg rolls, wrapped in a slightly damp paper towel and microwaved for 2 minutes. then into a hot skillet with a bit of sesame oil for 45 seconds each side to crisp up the outside again.

After this I will be making a bunch and freezing them.

Were these already cooked? When the wife makes eggrolls, she makes a LOT at one time and nothing is cooked. Raw meat and veggies inside. She freezes them in zip lock bags. When we are ready to eat, grab a bag out of the freezer, drop the bag on the floor to separate them a little, drop them in a 350* deep fryer until golden brown or fry them in a pan until golden on each side.

Were these already cooked? When the wife makes eggrolls, she makes a LOT at one time and nothing is cooked. Raw meat and veggies inside. She freezes them in zip lock bags. When we are ready to eat, grab a bag out of the freezer, drop the bag on the floor to separate them a little, drop them in a 350* deep fryer until golden brown or fry them in a pan until golden on each side.

yes previously cooked. the last batch I made I had to force myself to stick a couple in the freezer, just to see how well they reheat.

ugh... lunch is wearing off and this is making the wait for dinner unbearable! Oh well those T-Bones will make up for it once I get them off the grill!!!

ugh... lunch is wearing off and this is making the wait for dinner unbearable! Oh well those T-Bones will make up for it once I get them off the grill!!!

Lunch already wore off and I still got an hour or so more work to do before I can fire up the grill for Korean ribs...

:doh:

Back