THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thirdeye,

Sounds exactly like a party I attended in Cleveland where I brought some real pulled pork for sliders in a crock pot and had very few takers until I came to the realization that no one knew what to do with it! I started assembling and trayed up about two dozen sliders with condiments next to the tray and the light bulb went off and people started devouring! Very funny.....

I hear you. I used to buy the coleslaw from Kentucky Fried Chicken to serve with PP sandwiches. It was chopped fine and very creamy, and it was perfect. Most people ate it as a side, not on the sandwich.

I love stories and situations like this when you are able to "educate" people on things that they are missing out on. And every time I see a story on my phone's news feed that mentions anything barbecued in the oven or crock pot, I chuckle and keep scrolling.

Back