THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mikecz

I was just at our local Costco (E. Sprague Ave. store, Spokane, WA) and they were selling the Pit Boss 24 in. Kamado Grill for $400 in store. Looking back at my deleted emails from last week (June 24), this seems to be the same kamado they were offering online for $550 delivered. So, if you wanna take a chance on a pretty big ceramic kamado and you're near a Costco that has them in stock (& you have some strong friends), maybe.....?

I hope everyone figures out that my previous post on this subject with same Pit Boss at $00 was obviously a typing error! Sorry, everyone!

I saw the duplicate threads and took care of the other one. For future reference...

1. If you need a moderator to help with a thread please use the report post button. That will alert any active moderator.

2. You can edit the title of a thread as long as it is within 6 hours of posting. Just edit the first post in the thread and then hit Go Advanced and you can edit the title.

OK the Costco near Plano, TX off of the North Tollway has five left. They are actually 20" at the grate (24" edge of ceramic to edge of ceramic), so it's in-between a large and extra large BGE. There is a store nearby in Denton www.ceramicgrillstore.com that actually sells accessories to fit these. I really want an XL-BGE, but the $400 price tag here is KILLING me!!!

Last edited:
Back