Phubar's Dinner with Brethren GTR Pron Pt.2

That's quite a haul!!

I guess you meant the bitter part of the chicory?:thumb:
Thanks for the shots that Padawan and I Phorgot to take!:becky:
You supplied us with too much goodies G....but thanks anyway!:razz:
I hope you'll enjoy the rhubarb BBQ sauce!

IMG_9918.jpg

IMG_9919.jpg

IMG_9920.jpg

IMG_9921.jpg

IMG_9922.jpg

IMG_9923.jpg

IMG_9924.jpg

Dang. Just...dang.

Oh, and...

IMG_9898.jpg

I hope you at least scratched that kitty cat behind the ears, looking up at you all adoring like and stuff...

I did. I noticed in the pix everybody is sitting as far as they possibly can from me. I don't recall being gassy or anything that day. :confused:

WOW!! Phan-PharkingTastic!!! Brethern Get together....

Looks like great food and great international fellowship...

Absolutely! And this never would have happened were it not for this place. :clap2:

Who needs celebs when you can be papparazzi for food?

We were remarking on that - I have never seen more pix being taken of food. There were flashes going off all over the place just like on the red carpet.

Looks like a helluva meal and a darn good time!

It really was. :thumb:

Looks like a helluva meal and a darn good time!

Love that PerPhect Pork rub!
Maybe you'll hear from my guy Hugo to import some to the Netherlands.....you can stand right next to StePh's rubs in Hugo's shop.:thumb:

Here is me advertising for the PerPhect Pork rub...

3Phurub.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome Phubs!! You are one of the big reasons I love coming to the Brethren - you always bring your 'A' game. And you have some great PRON! Thanks so much for the pics.

Yikes, I must have missed this! Looks like y'all had a good time again! And Phu, thanks for taking good care of a SoCal brother!

That does it... I'm coming next year!! :-D

Cholula!!!
Welcome anytime Girl!:cool:

Looks like you guys had a Great Time! :-D

:wink:

Awesome Phubs!! You are one of the big reasons I love coming to the Brethren - you always bring your 'A' game. And you have some great PRON! Thanks so much for the pics.

:oops:
Couldn't have done this without GTR and Padawan!

Yikes, I must have missed this! Looks like y'all had a good time again! And Phu, thanks for taking good care of a SoCal brother!

Don't care which part of the world my Brethren is from...you're also welcome anytime Moose!:thumb:
Educate young Brethren GTR well.....the young one talks good about you and I believe his word for I have had very good results with the Phlanksteak experimenting recently.:wink:

...Educate young Brethren GTR well.....the young one talks good about you and I believe his word for I have had very good results with the Phlanksteak experimenting recently.:wink:

Love that! I haven't been called young in at least a decade or two! :redface:

I think Phlanksteak is the first thing I'll cook when I get home. :hungry: That stuPH the other night was easily some of my Phavorite beePh ever. :thumb:

Back