Phubar's Dinner with Brethren GTR Pron Pt.2

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
This was last years Pron

GTR had to be near my habitat again so we gathered up yesterday at Padawan's Place.
Since Padawan is an active member of the Brethren I thought it would be Phun for GTR to have ate at her place as well.
GTR came along with his Phrench Phriend Guy again and my Brother Dennessey tagged along again as well.

For starters we had cream crackers with sardine (canned) salad.:thumb::razz:
Thanks BobbyB. and CowGirl!:cool:

Phirst Main course was guinea Phowl with potato pancakes and sugarsnaps.

Second main course was marinated Phlanksteak with smoked potato parts,green asparagus and a asparagus egg/ham sauce.

Third main course was a LiVar pork rack (rubbed with BigMista's PerPhect Pork rub) with smoked rhubarb sauce,parsnip potato puree and bacon wrapped chicory.

Thanks for the company and gifts GTR!!!:becky::clap2::thumb:

IMG_3308.jpg

IMG_9900.jpg

IMG_9898.jpg

IMG_9892.jpg

IMG_9888.jpg

IMG_9893.jpg

IMG_3302.jpg

IMG_9887.jpg

IMG_9904.jpg

IMG_9903.jpg

IMG_3316-1.jpg

IMG_3318.jpg

IMG_3317.jpg

IMG_3327.jpg

IMG_3334.jpg

IMG_3332.jpg

IMG_3333.jpg

IMG_9908.jpg

IMG_3346.jpg

IMG_3347.jpg

IMG_3348.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

IMG_9910.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3305.jpg

IMG_3338.jpg

IMG_9911.jpg

IMG_9912.jpg

IMG_9913.jpg

IMG_9914.jpg

IMG_9915.jpg

IMG_3366.jpg

IMG_3367.jpg

IMG_3364.jpg

IMG_3359.jpg

Thanks you guys for a Phantastic nite! Padawan - you have a great place and you and Phu really Phed us in style!
I got some pix too. :thumb:

I think this is the Phirst use of Big Mista's PerPhect Pork rub in Europe

3Phurub.jpg

The Guinea Phowl was off the chain. I'm gonna start cooking these.

2guinea.jpg

5guineaplate.jpg

Nothing lePht!

6bones.jpg

The Phlank steak? Phuggetaboutit! Phu marinated this and this was some of the best beePh I have ever eaten. The asparagus and sauce with the spuds made for a perPhect plate.

7flankplate.jpg

The pork roast - Phenomenal! We had it with bacon wrapped chicory.

6aphupron.jpg

8porkdone.jpg

Chowing down

11padawaneat.jpg

10Phueat.jpg

Lotsa great eats, lotsa laughs - I really Pheel privileged to be able to come and eat with you guys. Once again, we ate 3 complete meals in one night - and the Phood is so Pharking good that we didn't Pheel overstuPhed. Cowgirl mentioned in another thread that Phu and Padawan should start a restaurant, and I absolutely agree. I know the Phood and the atmosphere would be something everybody would enjoy.

I had Phlown in that morning and I was Pharking beat! I was Phalling asleep in the middle of people talking to me. Got 11 hours of sleep last night though. :cool:

Thanks for the loot (I'll get some pix when I get up off my arse) and it was great to see Dennessey again too! :clap2: You Pharkers have an open invite to my place. :cool:

I agree! The phood looks phantastic! The crowd is a little suspicious, however :-D

I don't think I've ever heard oph bacon wrapped chickory. How was it?

I agree! The phood looks phantastic! The crowd is a little suspicious, however :-D

I don't think I've ever heard oph bacon wrapped chickory. How was it?

Very damn good. I didn't mind the bitter part at the end either.

Also gotta mention - you see that rhubarb sauce on the stove? That stuPh is mine! It's coming home with me. :hungry:

Last edited:
Very damn good. I didn't mind the bitter part at the end either.

Also gotta mention - you see that rhubarb sauce on the stove? That stuPh is mine! It's coming home with me. :hungry:

I guess you meant the bitter part of the chicory?:thumb:
Thanks for the shots that Padawan and I Phorgot to take!:becky:
You supplied us with too much goodies G....but thanks anyway!:razz:
I hope you'll enjoy the rhubarb BBQ sauce!

IMG_9918.jpg

IMG_9919.jpg

IMG_9920.jpg

IMG_9921.jpg

IMG_9922.jpg

IMG_9923.jpg

IMG_9924.jpg

Dang. Just...dang.

Oh, and...

IMG_9898.jpg

I hope you at least scratched that kitty cat behind the ears, looking up at you all adoring like and stuff...

Back