THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it weird to now want a pastrami burger at 5 am? That's a killer looking burger! Which diner is it you are mentioning? My family will stop at Tops when driving through Pasadena, love their chili fries and breakfast burritos.

I crave stuff at all hours being on here so it's normal. :biggrin1: Thanks!

You're right on the money. It is Tops. :thumb: Love most everything there and the shoebox sized chili cheese fries.

Now that's a new one!

Never heard of such a thing but everything from the burger, the lamb and the pastrami looks really good Sako. Heck I'd hire out as your sous chef just for the leftovers!

Now that's a new one!

Never heard of such a thing but everything from the burger, the lamb and the pastrami looks really good Sako. Heck I'd hire out as your sous chef just for the leftovers!

Thanks Norm! :thumb:

It took me a while to grasp the pastrami burger concept but when I finally tried it I was hooked. The combo works really well.

Very nice! Pastrami is not very common around here. I might need to change that mindset around my place. Great cook, great detail. Beautiful sandwich. :thumb:

I was kind of expecting a cured brisket ground raw mixed with some corned beef and pastrami seasonings mixed in. I mean i would eat it, i guess the click bait thread left me with higher expectations.

Holey mac n cheese Neighbor!! Looks and sounds amazing. Love it!! Well done Sir. :mrgreen:

A local margaritaville themed spot has the deli burger. Its a burger topped with corned beef. Pastrami sounds even better.

Well done my friend

Back